- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
A yet-to-be identified man was spotted in a viral video locking in and assaulting some Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) staff over move to disconnect his apartment from the power grid.
The man’s anger reportedly stemmed from being served an outrageous estimated electricty bill and he shrugged off pleas of letting go of the EEDC staff. Eyewitnesses claimed that the incident occurred at Umuoji Road in Ogidi area of Anambra State.
It was further gathered that the neighbourhood has had little or no power supply in the last two months. Here is a video from the scene of the incident below;