- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Firstclass Unn Final Year Student Stabbed To Death Over N200
A Final year first class Public Administration student of Unversity of Nigeria, identified as Mba Chuks Stephen has died after being stabbed multiple times.
According to reports, the first class student who had just four weeks to graduation, was stabbed, yesterday morning, over an issue involving N200 and later died.
One of his coursemate, Gugu Nnanna Nnam took to Facebook to pay a tribute to him.
Dear, Mba Chuks Stephen…this morning I came to mortuary with some of our classmates ,we called you many times we got no answer from you, we cried nothing happened, It was yesterday I was forcing you to donate money and u told me lata.
You became the first class student PALG 0’19 never hd. We were roommates during our first year, U made me pass FSS and Accounting courses very well and I know without you I wouldn’t have made it. When I saw you in the mortuary many thoughts came into my mind..
You was a quiet and friendly guy everyone admires to b like.. You never for one day bragged about your intelligence.. As you always render help to anyone no matter the risk involve..
We committed many sins together.. Oh God.. .. Just 4 weeks to your graduation u left us. Chuks.. You shouldn’t have allowed death to take you now..
I pray that the Angels we welcome you into God’s paradise and our Mother Mary will carry you in her arms,because u never missed legion while on earth.
May you find a place in the hall of your Ancestors. Amen. May perpetual light shine on you a friend I never hd. RIP. Ozoemena.