- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
It is no longer news that social media is playing a huge role in bringing people together and helping a lot of them find love and happiness.
One of the lucky ones is singer Simi who recently revealed in an interview that she met her husband on social media. While speaking to Ndani TV, the By You crooner stated that Gold had messaged her on Facebook and she had no idea who he was at the time.
However, one thing led to another and they became friends and then lovers before finally getting married.
It always sounds almost impossible to meet the love of your life on social media until a couple tells their story and clears every doubt.