- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Nigerian fashion entrepreneur and sister to popular blogger, Laura Ikeji, and her former footballer husband, Ogbonna Kanu, have celebrated their young son on social media.
Ryan clocked two on July 19, 2019, and his parents did not let the day go unnoticed. Laura shared a photo of herself, her husband and the little celebrant cutting his football-pitch birthday cake.
In one of the captions to the photos, the proud mother thanked her son for choosing them as his parents.
“Happy birthday to our happy son ROK. Thanks for choosing ur dad and I.”