- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Nigerian fashion entrepreneur and sister to popular blogger, Laura Ikeji, and her former footballer husband, Ogbonna Kanu, have celebrated their young son on social media.
Ryan clocked two on July 19, 2019, and his parents did not let the day go unnoticed. Laura shared a photo of herself, her husband and the little celebrant cutting his football-pitch birthday cake.
In one of the captions to the photos, the proud mother thanked her son for choosing them as his parents.
“Happy birthday to our happy son ROK. Thanks for choosing ur dad and I.”