- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Basketmouth celebrates as son graduates from basic school
Basketmouth is in Lagos for his son’s graduation ceremony today, July 11, 2019, with his wife, Elsie Okpocha.
The comedian who had to cut short his comedy tour, shared photos of his son, Jason, who just graduated from primary school;
Had to break the tour briefly for this one…proud of you kid “The grandson of Peter”
Just like that…school fees wan increase so, that means the jokes go cost now oh. Ehen…I don talk am now oh.
Elsie Okpocha on the other hand wrote;
It is indeed a day of Joy!
My Son is now a Graduate!
You have made us so Proud Son!
This is the beginning of many more milestones to achieve.
I love you baby