- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Lil Kesh confirms dating speculations with Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla
Popular Nigerian singer and rapper, Lil Kesh has finally given us evidence, confirming the rumors of him dating Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla.
On his Instagram page, he posted a picture of himself and Priscilla posing by his lovely bike and he captioned,
“When I see you I know say Nkan Be,” accompanied with a love emoji.
His caption said it all. The photo and caption is enough evidence and proof that he and Priscilla are in a proper relationship or an intending relationship.
Recall that it was reported earlier that Priscilla also posted a photo of her posing by Lil Kesh’s bike and also, a few months ago, Lil Kesh shared a video on his Insta story of them having fun in the car while on their way to an event.
They’ve also been seen together on a few occasions and all these sparked up the rumor of them dating, and now Lil Kesh’s post comes as a kind of confirmation to the rumors.