- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
‘Blackface is irrelevant in the music industry’ – Reno Omokri
A former member of the defunct Plantashun Boiz, Black Face, has sent a cease and desist letter to 2baba, Faze and Ruggedman. It appears the age-long beef between Black Face and his former Plantashun Boiz members, 2baba and Faze is nowhere close to ending as he recently sent them; including Ruggedman, a cease and desist letter regarding performing materials belonging to Plantashun Boiz at their various events.
According to him, his decision was influenced by his need to stop them from damaging the brand any further due to their lack of proper preparations and rehearsals. The document further stated that the two should focus on performing materials solely made by them.
Sharing the legal document, he wrote:
‘Over the years this act of going to perform materials of #PlantashunBoiz at events without rehearsals and proper preparations has prompted me and my legal team to sound this as an advice to @ruggedybaba @2baba_official1 & @fazealone not to continue damaging the image of the #band and concentrate on performing works solely made by them individually and none from the #band or written by myself…thank you.
Former presidential media aide, Reno Omokri while responding to a Tweet from his follower somehow managed to accidentally ‘jam’ Blackface, a member of the defunct ‘Platashun Boiz’.
See how the conversation unfolded below: