- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
BBNAIJA: Seyi Emerges HoH, Nominations Cancelled This Week, As Biggie Splits Housemates Into Two Camps
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the show’s host, said all housemates are safe and therefore there will be no evictions this week
If you thought Big Brother was done with his twists this season, you got it all wrong!The ‘Pepper Dem’ game just went a notch higher as Big Brother cancelled nominations this week and introduced House camps.
On Monday Night, Big Brother assembled all housemates in the Arena and announced that this week’s nomination process was going to be different. He instructed them pick one colored arm band from the black boxes designated by gender. Upon picking one, they were to wear it and proceed promptly to the box with the matching colour of the arm band.
Once the process was complete, the 18 housemates were split equally into two teams; one red and the other green. Elozonam, Cindy, Enkay, Ike, Khafi, Tacha, Sir Dee, Omashola and Frodd became members of the red team which they named ‘The Icons’ whilst Diane, Esther, Gedoni, Mike, Venita, Seyi, Enkay, Joe and Jackye made up the green team or ‘Cruisetopia’, as they chose to call it.
Big Brother then proceeded to explain the new dynamics of the show going forward. He said the housemates will henceforth play the games in their respective camps. The nomination process will be replaced with the nomination challenge where the camps will go head to head with the winning camp taking all including the weekly supplies. The camp that loses will have all its members automatically up for possible eviction.
Speaking after this latest twist, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the show’s host, said all housemates are safe and therefore there will be no evictions on Sunday, 11th August.
Earlier in the day, Seyi emerged winner of the Head of House challenge after a rolling ball challenge where all housemates had to roll two pink balls from one end of a table to the other end with one finger.