- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Man Dies While Removing Okorocha’s Project In Imo State (Photos)
A man who allegedly works for the Rebuild Imo Government died trying to dismantle the iron bars for beautification of the city by the Rescue Mission Government.
According to the photos circulating social media which was shared by one of the boys who were part of the rebuild IMO project, by the state government, The deceased was extracting the iron rods bar alone and had mistakenly pulled one of the bars without support with fell and killed him instantly.
If you recall, Immediate past Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has accused the incumbent Governor, Emeka Ihedioha of going all out to destroy his legacy in the state.
Okorocha was reacting to the take over of the Eastern Palm University, Ogboko by the state government.
In a statement issued in Owerri by his media aide, Sam Onwuemeodo, Okorocha said that the committee had no right to scrap the universities and polytechnics he established while he was the governor of the state.