- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Man Dies While Removing Okorocha’s Project In Imo State (Photos)
A man who allegedly works for the Rebuild Imo Government died trying to dismantle the iron bars for beautification of the city by the Rescue Mission Government.
According to the photos circulating social media which was shared by one of the boys who were part of the rebuild IMO project, by the state government, The deceased was extracting the iron rods bar alone and had mistakenly pulled one of the bars without support with fell and killed him instantly.
If you recall, Immediate past Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has accused the incumbent Governor, Emeka Ihedioha of going all out to destroy his legacy in the state.
Okorocha was reacting to the take over of the Eastern Palm University, Ogboko by the state government.
In a statement issued in Owerri by his media aide, Sam Onwuemeodo, Okorocha said that the committee had no right to scrap the universities and polytechnics he established while he was the governor of the state.