- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Nigerian Lady Moves Her Man To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs
A Twitter user with the handle @AnaLaughh took to the platform to narrate how she moved her boyfriend to tears with her cooking skill.
She revealed that after she served her boyfriend fried plantain and eggs for breakfast, he started crying and told her that nobody has ever done such for him in his 31 years of dating.
“He came for a visit and i served him this breakfast and he shed tears. I asked why the tears and he said” in my 31 years of dating,this is the first time a lady will do this to me and the way you served it so clean,i wasn’t hungry but now i am #ladies, we can do better!”