- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Photo: Five children from same family burnt beyond recognition in Lagos
A family has been thrown into harsh sorrow as five children were roasted to death during fire outbreak inside their parents home in Abagbo village, Takwa Bay in Lagos State.
According to the mother of the victims, Florence Asoye, she left her home at about 6.30pm on August 6th to Takwa-bay Jetty only to come back to see her room completely raised down by fire.
Asoye said she left her children under the care of one Suliat who locked the children in the room and left to unknown destination. The cause of the fire is yet unknown.
The children who burnt beyond recognition include, Folake Ogundiya ‘f’ 13years old, Abigail Ogundiya ‘f’ 8years old, Daniel Bakare ‘m’ 6years old, Chidima Achomye ‘f’, Nnamdi Achomye ‘m’ 2years old and Khadijat ‘f’ 1year old.
Their remains have been deposited in the morgue.