- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
“I’ll Resign As A Priest By October 1 If …” — Rev. Fr. Mbaka
Rev.Fr.Ejike Mbaka is in the news again, the Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has threatened to resign his priesthood by October 1, if his latest prophecy comes to nought.
The Cleric had declared that “there will be heavy rain in Aso-Rock on the 1st of October” because God is angry with President Muhammadu Buhari.
A report monitored by Withinnigeria, quoted Mbaka to have made the declaration while addressing his congregation in Enugu, Southeast Nigeria.
Rev. Mbaka, who predicted President Buhari’s reelection, made this comment in reaction to Rev. Ebube Muonso, who accused him of being a fake prophet.
Muonso, whose real name is Emmanuel Chibuzo Obimma, is an Ordained Catholic Priest and Founder of Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry, Anambra State, Nigeria.
Reacting to the allegation, Mbaka said: “I don’t have much words to say over what Ebube Mounso said about me, I’m a Prophet of God everyone knows that when I prophesy it comes to pass, and for someone to come from nowhere and question my authenticity, that person is on the blink of extinction” he said.
Apparently displeased by the statements credited to Rev. Mounso, the Adoration Minister prophesied that there will be darkness in the cloud over Nigeria for complete 5 hours from 12noon till 5pm on October 1, after which a massive rain with thunder will follow.
His words: “To prove my authenticity to the world and Nigerians in general, to prove that am really a Prophet of God, I’m going to make a Prophecy that ‘on the first of October coming month, there will be darkness in the cloud over Nigeria for a complete 5hours starting from 12noon till 5pm then, after it will be followed by a massive rain with thunder.’ If this sign did not occur on the 1st of October, then I will resign as a Prophet.”
Speaking further, Mbaka said: “I repeat again, on the 1st of October, there will be darkness in the Cloud.