- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
“I’ll Resign As A Priest By October 1 If …” — Rev. Fr. Mbaka
Rev.Fr.Ejike Mbaka is in the news again, the Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has threatened to resign his priesthood by October 1, if his latest prophecy comes to nought.
The Cleric had declared that “there will be heavy rain in Aso-Rock on the 1st of October” because God is angry with President Muhammadu Buhari.
A report monitored by Withinnigeria, quoted Mbaka to have made the declaration while addressing his congregation in Enugu, Southeast Nigeria.
Rev. Mbaka, who predicted President Buhari’s reelection, made this comment in reaction to Rev. Ebube Muonso, who accused him of being a fake prophet.
Muonso, whose real name is Emmanuel Chibuzo Obimma, is an Ordained Catholic Priest and Founder of Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry, Anambra State, Nigeria.
Reacting to the allegation, Mbaka said: “I don’t have much words to say over what Ebube Mounso said about me, I’m a Prophet of God everyone knows that when I prophesy it comes to pass, and for someone to come from nowhere and question my authenticity, that person is on the blink of extinction” he said.
Apparently displeased by the statements credited to Rev. Mounso, the Adoration Minister prophesied that there will be darkness in the cloud over Nigeria for complete 5 hours from 12noon till 5pm on October 1, after which a massive rain with thunder will follow.
His words: “To prove my authenticity to the world and Nigerians in general, to prove that am really a Prophet of God, I’m going to make a Prophecy that ‘on the first of October coming month, there will be darkness in the cloud over Nigeria for a complete 5hours starting from 12noon till 5pm then, after it will be followed by a massive rain with thunder.’ If this sign did not occur on the 1st of October, then I will resign as a Prophet.”
Speaking further, Mbaka said: “I repeat again, on the 1st of October, there will be darkness in the Cloud.