- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Photo: Lone driver narrowly escapes death on Third Mainland Bridge
Tragedy averted in Lagos as a lone driver narrowly escape death in an auto accident while driving on the third mainland bridge.
In a report released by the Rapid Response Squad, the driver of the car lost the control of the wheels directly facing the river but the accident was averted by the kerb of the bridge.
A serious lone accident has occured on 3MB inward Lagos. The driver lost control of the wheels and the vehicle hit the kerb. He came out unharmed. Efforts are in progress to move the damaged vehicle off the Bridge . #TheGoodGuys pic.twitter.com/ECFCZeP7Wm
— Rapid Response Squad (@rrslagos767) August 11, 2019