- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
‘You’re An Endangered Species If Your Wife Cannot Pray’ — Mike Bamiloye
Mount Zion Faith Ministries clergyman, Mike Bamiloye has said to married men that they’re endangered if their spouses don’t know how to pray.
In a post on his Instagram page recently, the filmmaker shared that if a man’s wife doesn’t know how to pray and study the word of God, then that said man is endangered.
Man, If Your Wife Is Just Beautiful BUT Cannot Pray and Study the Word of God, Ah! You Are An Endangered Species!
His post has caused people to react, particularly women, as they wonder why men can’t be a prayerful species themselves. A netizen who was reacting to the clergyman’s notion wrote:
Are men babies?? Your wife will cook, clean, take care of children, go to work, give you her salary and still pray for you?? What is it na??