- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
BBNaija: Khafi Faces Disciplinary Actions From Work For Taking Part In Reality TV Show
One of the contestants of the big brother housemate 2019 edition, Khafi might face dismissal from work. Khafi who is a Metropolitan Police officer is being investigated after appearing on Nigeria’s Big Brother despite being warned not to partake by her bosses.
She became the talk of the show after a series of her video while having sex in the big brother housemate hits the internet.
Scotland Yard declared it had not given Ms. Khafi Kareem the request to appear on the program and that an internal investigation would be carried out. According to The Sun, she joined the police force as a PC based at Lambeth station 4 years ago, having worked part-time as a special constable for up to four years.
An anonymous colleague told the newspaper:
“She’s a serving British police officer – it’s outrageous.
“She asked permission to go on the show but, when her request was refused, she went anyway.”
Despite being told not to appear, publicity for Big Brother: Naija showed Khafi in her uniform.
Khafi has been caught on camera having sex with a housemate, Gedoni which many people including Nigerian celebrities have reacted bitterly to.