- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
BBNaija: Khafi Faces Disciplinary Actions From Work For Taking Part In Reality TV Show
One of the contestants of the big brother housemate 2019 edition, Khafi might face dismissal from work. Khafi who is a Metropolitan Police officer is being investigated after appearing on Nigeria’s Big Brother despite being warned not to partake by her bosses.
She became the talk of the show after a series of her video while having sex in the big brother housemate hits the internet.
Scotland Yard declared it had not given Ms. Khafi Kareem the request to appear on the program and that an internal investigation would be carried out. According to The Sun, she joined the police force as a PC based at Lambeth station 4 years ago, having worked part-time as a special constable for up to four years.
An anonymous colleague told the newspaper:
“She’s a serving British police officer – it’s outrageous.
“She asked permission to go on the show but, when her request was refused, she went anyway.”
Despite being told not to appear, publicity for Big Brother: Naija showed Khafi in her uniform.
Khafi has been caught on camera having sex with a housemate, Gedoni which many people including Nigerian celebrities have reacted bitterly to.