- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Iceberg Slim Pens Public Apology To Ex-Girlfriend, Juliet Ibrahim
Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim’s ex-boyfriend Iceberg Slim has written a public apology to her.
According to the singer who is younger than the actress, he never took her love seriously, he let her down when she needed her the most AND EVEN CHEATED ON HER.
He penned the letter disabling comments on his page. This is coming just 5 days after releasing his latest song ‘way up.
Juliet Ibrahim is yet to react publicly to this message as at time of press. The delectable actress recently had a book launch titled “A Toast to Life.
Juliet Ibrahim stated it is her intention to uplift women and remind them that despite the many challenges experienced, there truly is always light at the end of the tunnel. According to her, every survival can be summed up in three words, NEVER GIVE UP.
The major theme of the book is around Surviving, Broken Relationships, Single parenthood and Srarting Afresh. The star studded event had in attendance, Chigurl, RMD, Elvina Ibru, Charles Tudor amongst other nollywood celebrities.