- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Stephanie Coker Celebrates Her Huband On Second Wedding Anniversary
Popular media personality Stephanie Coker has taken to social media to celebrate her husband as they mark their second wedding anniversary. The couple tied the knot on August 12, two years ago. The media personality, who is a television presenter for MTV Base Africa and Ebony Life TV, shared her wedding photos on Instagram to celebrate her union with husband.
Coker expressed that the two years with her husband, Olumide Aderinokun, has been one of growth, love, and happiness.
On the Instagram post, the media personality noted that the two years have been the best years of her life.
Her post reads:
Will Always be the best Yes! 2 Years of growth, love, & happiness, forever to go. Love you Lumi @daderinokun #somykonos17