- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Viral photo of President Buhari’s children helping him get dressed
There are a lot of assumptions about people in power and the relationship they have with their children.
Many Nigerians assume that Nigeria’s president, Muhammadu Buhari, might have a rigid relationship with his children seeing as he is a retired major general.
However, some instances have proven that they just might be wrong as it appears the president enjoys a loving relationship with his kids.
In a photo shared on social media by the president’s personal assistant on new media, Bashir Ahmad, Buhari was seen getting dressed up by his children, Yusuf, Hanan, and Amina at their hometown, Daura, in Katsina state.
See the photo below: