- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
BBNaija: Gifty Powers blasts Biggie, accuses Biggie of ‘preferential’ treatment given to Seyi
Ex-BBNaija housemate Gifty Powers recently weighed in on the new season of the Big Brother Nigeria reality show which is currently playing out. She attacked Biggie for giving preferential treatment to one of the housemates named Seyi.
According to her, one of Biggie’s topmost rules is that no one should curse in the house. In fact, due to the breaking of this rule, KBrule and Khloe from the previous season of the show were said to have been disqualified.
But then, Seyi who happens to be the grandson of Obafemi Awolowo cursed other housemates Thelma and Ike. Against this background, Gifty said it is unfair that Seyi was not disqualified or punished in any way.
According to her, the fact that Seyi, the grandson of Awolowo, was excused despite the fact that he broke a major rule goes a long way to show that one needs connection to remain in the house.
See her post below: