- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Samson Siasia reacts as FIFA bans him for life
Former Super Eagles coach, Samson Siasia, has reacted angrily to FIFA’s decision to impose a life ban on him.
The world football governing body on Friday, banned Siasia from all football-related activities, after being found guilty over bribery and attempt to manipulation of matches at international level.
However, speaking with ex-Media Officer of the Eagles, Colin Udoh, he said: “I don’t know anything about this.
“I did nothing wrong and I have not received any letter from FIFA.”
Siasia made it clear he will fight to clear his name.
He also claimed hat he was never invited to defend himself and is hearing about the scandal for the first time.