- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Woman Allegedly Dies While Undergoing Liposuction In Abuja
A Twitter user has warned Nigerians to love and appreciate themselves as they are after she allegedly lost a friend on Sunday while she was undergoing cosmetic surgery in an Abuja hospital.
According to the Twitter user with the username Afu nwa na Tuwita, the deceased was a “boisterous” woman and was doing well for herself.
Last Sunday, she went for liposuction in an Abuja hospital to reduce body fat but she began bleeding during the procedure and reportedly died.
Read the thread below.