- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Woman Allegedly Dies While Undergoing Liposuction In Abuja
A Twitter user has warned Nigerians to love and appreciate themselves as they are after she allegedly lost a friend on Sunday while she was undergoing cosmetic surgery in an Abuja hospital.
According to the Twitter user with the username Afu nwa na Tuwita, the deceased was a “boisterous” woman and was doing well for herself.
Last Sunday, she went for liposuction in an Abuja hospital to reduce body fat but she began bleeding during the procedure and reportedly died.
Read the thread below.