- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremmadu was on Saturday stoned and chased out by some sect of angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany.
Withinnigeria learnt that the Igbo men were opposed to the visit of the former Deputy Senate President to germany over some burning crisis facing Nigeria.
Similarly, following the incident reactions have continued to trial on the attack on the former deputy senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremmadu as Nigerians on social media describing the incident as ‘real time revolution‘ and that revolution will come like a thief in the middle of the night, creeping in on every door of Nigerian Politicians, maiming and destroying them.
What really prompted his attack,as at the time of filing this report was still Sketchy.
WATCH THE INCIDENT BELOW:
More to come…