- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremmadu was on Saturday stoned and chased out by some sect of angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany.
Withinnigeria learnt that the Igbo men were opposed to the visit of the former Deputy Senate President to germany over some burning crisis facing Nigeria.
Similarly, following the incident reactions have continued to trial on the attack on the former deputy senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremmadu as Nigerians on social media describing the incident as ‘real time revolution‘ and that revolution will come like a thief in the middle of the night, creeping in on every door of Nigerian Politicians, maiming and destroying them.
What really prompted his attack,as at the time of filing this report was still Sketchy.
WATCH THE INCIDENT BELOW:
More to come…