- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Just a short while back, Alex showed the world that she had taken a bold step in the next level of her career.
The former reality TV star enrolled as a student at the New York Film Academy and is set to launch her skills in the world of film making.
While a lot of fans have congratulated her on her achieving such a great feat and looking beyond signing endorsement deals, the former reality TV star has shown that she is having the time of her life and in the best body possible.
In a recent post, the pretty Alex flaunted her curves as she preached about virtuousness. She advised people to work on getting an attractive mind and personality. In her post, she stated that beauty and body shape will fade but a good woman will always remain one.
Read her post below:
View this post on Instagram
A pretty face will get old, A good body will change but a good woman will always be a good woman. Don’t take all your time trying to work on having the perfect body. Work on having that attractive mind and personality. Stick to those people that’ll fall in love in that part of you. #lovefortherightreasons