- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
DJ Cuppy’s Latest Single, ‘Gelato’ Peaked At No. 3 On Apple Music Chat
A day after DJ Cuppy released her highly-hyped music, ‘Gelato’, the song has made it up to the number three position on the chart of music streaming and purchase platform, Apple Music.
DJ Cuppy, the daughter of billionaire Femi Otedola, revealed the news about the new height of her latest song on her instagram page on Sunday. She shared an artwork showing the list of top 13 songs on the Apple music chart. “In just 1 day, #GELATO is number 3 on the @AppleMusic chart! 🎶🍧 LET’S KEEP DISTURBING THEM!!!!” she captioned.
While DJ Cuppy maintained number three on the music chart, Davido’s international collaboration, ‘Blow My Mind’, assisted by Chris Brown and Burna Boy’s applauded single, ‘Anybody’ took number one and two positions respectively.
‘Baby’ by fast-rising talent Joeyboy also ranked on number four, ahead of Beyonce’s stand-out track, ‘Brown Sking Girl’ – featuring Wizkid, Blue Ivy and SNt JHN, which sat on 5th position.
View this post on Instagram
The up-tempo song, ‘Gelato’ was released on Friday and it featured Nigerian famous street rapper, Zlatan Ibile. ‘Gelato’ is a groovy, sure party tune and both singers delivered incredibly on the song to make it qualify for a street jam.