- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
The trending video of a Nigerian lecturer who made his students carry a live snake as part of their continuous assessment has caused a stir after it was first shared on social media space.
According to LIB, the yet to be identified lecturer at the University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID, compelled each and every one of his students from the Department of Forestry and Wide-life 300 level to carry a live snake for some seconds in order to earn scores for their continuous assessment.
In the video shared online, the students dressed in a green uniform were seen adhering to instructions, standing in line as they wait for their turn to carry the snake and get their scores.
A female student could be seen visibly shivering in fear as one of her male class mates placed the snake in her hands. She carried the snake and walked a few steps to present to her lecturer. Satisfied, the lecturer can be seen writing an undisclosed score in a book.
Unperturbed by how nerve- wrecking the process seemed, the lecturer, who calmly stood at a distance to observe each student presumably scored them by how comported they were while handling the animal.
Watch the scary video below.
See some of the reactions below;