- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Donald Trump welcomes 10th grandchild
73-year-old US President, Donald Trump has become a grandfather for the 10th time after his son Eric’s wife Lara gave birth to a girl. The president’s son tweeted minutes before Monday midnight saying:
“@LaraLeaTrump and I are excited to welcome Carolina Dorothy Trump into the world. We love you already!”
It is the couple’s second child — their first, Eric Luke Trump, who turns two years old in September. Trump has five children from three different women.
His two oldest children, Donald Jr., and Ivanka have respectively five and three children. Eric Trump, 35, is the president’s third child. He is a senior executive at The Trump Organization along with his brother Donald Jr.
Lara Trump, 36, a former journalist, is involved in animal welfare and along with her husband manages the Eric Trump Foundation, which finances hospitals for children. She is also a senior official on the Trump 2020 re-election campaign and is often on TV defending the president’s policies.