- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Popular YouTube couple Jamie and Nikki announce separation after 6 years of marriage
Jamie and Nikki Perkins live in Melbourne and have two daughters. According to fabiosa.com, they met on the social networking site Myspace and instantly fell in love. The couple’s Instagram profile has over 1million followers. Friends have even dubbed them “coffee with milk” because of their striking features. They were sure to turn heads wherever they go together but sadly, that may not be the case again.
It’s officially over for popular YouTube interracial couple, Jamie and Nikki. After weeks of speculation triggered by their absence on social media, the vloggers broke their silence by announcing their separation via their respective Instagram pages. They have since unfollowed one another.
Jaime and Nikki Perkins tied the knot in March 2013 and are parents to two daughters, Ava and Zoe. Acknowledging that the separation was indeed painful to both parties, the ex-couple urged fans to disregard rumors about why they parted ways.
Read their joint statement below.
Meanwhile, WITHINNIGERIA sometime last year ran a publication about the interracial couple, celebrating them. It is however sad that they are now separated.