- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Phyno Readies Fourth Studio Album, ‘Deal With It’
Skilled rapper Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike, popularly known as Phyno, has announced his fourth studio album, ‘Deal With It’ will be released on September 4, 2019.
Phyno made the announcement on his official social media page, Instagram, on Tuesday, August 20, 2019, in a post he shared on the platform.
“DEAL WITH IT!!! The album 💽3 4/9/19 🗡,” he captioned alongside an artwork, suspected to be the official cover art of the album.
View this post on Instagram
Although, Phyno hasn’t shared much details about the album, but he recently boasted that ‘Deal With It’ will be the best album in the industry. “I’m Dropping the best shit u’ve heard in a while soon🕧 🤞 feel me ? 💽3 #DEAL WITH IT #Dealwithit 🗡❤️,” he said of the album.
‘Deal With It’ will be Phyno’s fourth album in 16 years of his music career and a follow up to ‘Playmaker’ that was released in 2016.