- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Ifeanyi Adefarasin, the wife of House on The Rock Pastor Paul Adefarasin, has shared an inspiring message during a service at her church. The pastor preached about contentment to her congregation.
Pastor Adefarasin stated that there is a season for everything. She expressed that God blesses people in his own time, adding that all things become beautiful at that time of blessing.
Adefarasin advised members of her congregation to be grateful for what God has blessed them with. She asked them not to waste time letting others intimidate them with what they have.
The pastor expressed that clothes, shoes, wealth or possessions don’t define people. She added that what makes a person is the glory of God.
In the video, the pastor was heard talking about how ridiculous it is for a lady of 20 to buy bags that can pay rent and compare herself to a 50-year-old who is successful. She said the 50-year-old has 30 years of hard work behind her.
Her post reads:
There is a season for everything; in His time, all things become beautiful
Be grateful for what God has blessed you with and don’t waste time letting others intimidate you or trying to compare yourself with anyone else.
Your clothes, your shoes, your wealth or possessions don’t make you. The glory of God is what makes you. There is a new address for God’s glory and it is you. Hallelujah