- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Liam Hemsworth files for divorce from Miley Cyrus
Liam Hemsworth is officially done with his married life to Miley Cyrus, filing divorce papers in Los Angeles. The Australian, 29, has hired famed divorce lawyer Laura Wasser, and filed the papers, citing “irreconcilable differences”.
“Liam is just done with it. There is no turning back and he knows he wants to move on,” E! News quotes an insider as saying.
“They have not had a lot of communication. There is nothing to say.”
E! reports the pair had a prenuptual agreement and have kept their earnings separate, and that Hemsworth is not asking for spousal support:
“There is not a lot to divide other than the animals. They both have houses that were purchased individually before the marriage.”
The pair announced on August 10 that they had split after seven months of marriage. The next day, Cyrus was spotted kissing long-time friend Kaitlynn Carter, who had recently announced she had split from reality TV star Brody Jenner, who is the half brother of Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
However, some had initially hoped that the separation may not lead to divorce. That was until Cyrus released her song Slide Away last week in which she sings,
“Move on, we’re not 17/ I’m not who I used to be/ You say that everything changed/ You’re right, we’re grown now”
In other news, Miley Cyrus and her partner Kaitlynn Carter were reportedly spotted “basically having sex” inside a California club on Friday. This was coming days after photos of the two getting cozy during an Italian getaway surfaced on the internet.
Cyrus, 26, and Carter, 30, were getting hot and heavy at Soho House in West Hollywood, Page Six reported, citing a source who claimed the two “couldn’t keep their hands off each other.”
“They were obsessed with each other,” the witness said. “They were kissing and making out everywhere. In the bathroom, at the bar, in the middle of the floor. They were basically having sex. There’s no question they’re together.”