- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
FIFA Puts Adebimpe, Others on World Cup Qualifying Duty
World football-ruling body, FIFA has appointed Nigerian officials led by Quadri Adebimpe to superintend over the 2022 FIFA World Cup preliminary qualifying match between Gambia and Angola scheduled for Bakau on Friday, 6th September 2019.
The match, scheduled for the Independence Stadium in the city of Bakau, will also see Nigerians Celestine Igudia (assistant referee 1), Samuel Pwadutakam (assistant referee 2) and Abdullahi Shuaibu (fourth official) in action.
Rashid Sanusie from Sierra Leone will serve as the referee assessor while Liberian Andy Quamie will be match commissioner.