- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
‘My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous’, Dj Cuppy Cries Out
DJ Cuppy, a singer and the daughter of Nigerian wealthy businessman Femi Otedola, has always been perceived by fans as someone who has it all in life – money, fame and a booming career.
Due to her privileged position in life, many trolls have been attracted to her like moths.
Recently, DJ Cuppy revealed that, unlike the perception most people has about her, her life is actually complicated and unglamorous.
The Gelato crooner said she wish fans would begin to see her real life for what it really is.
DJ Cuppy who mentioned this in a tweet said these exact words: “I wish you guys could really see how complicated and unglamorous my real life is.”
Although this tweet seems to have been erased, it has been captured and screen-grabbed.
Many of Cuppy’s fans reacted to her words in mixed ways. Some could relate with her struggles while others felt her words did not exactly explain away the fact that she was born with silver spoon. See some reactions below:
kokotalks_2much: “Let’s exchange life” nonso_iheanacho: “Come on…. You get to eat Gelato everyday. How complicated is that?”
aloziemijeoma: “Who cares”
miz_kathy: “oga money can’t buy happiness o, but I will rather cry in a Ferrari.”
theresaokoye55: “Can this girl just stop talking on social media.”