- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? Uncertainty As Us Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria
Barely one week aftermath the 80 fraud burst by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), a photo of a US bank refusing to make any money transactions to Nigeria have emerged.
In the viral photo, which read, ”Attention HEB consumers, As of 08/12/19, we no longer do Western Union Transfer to Nigeria, we apologise for any inconveniences. ”
This is the ripple effect of the scam issue as it affects Nigeria. Few committed the crime but unfortunately all of us may have to pay for it. They are regarded as Nigerians.
Recall, that a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, shut-down its operations in the country yesterday the 23rd of August 2019.
A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.