- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? Uncertainty As Us Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria
Barely one week aftermath the 80 fraud burst by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), a photo of a US bank refusing to make any money transactions to Nigeria have emerged.
In the viral photo, which read, ”Attention HEB consumers, As of 08/12/19, we no longer do Western Union Transfer to Nigeria, we apologise for any inconveniences. ”
This is the ripple effect of the scam issue as it affects Nigeria. Few committed the crime but unfortunately all of us may have to pay for it. They are regarded as Nigerians.
Recall, that a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, shut-down its operations in the country yesterday the 23rd of August 2019.
A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.