- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
‘I Was In Labour For 4 Days Pushing Without Pain Relief’, Maria Okan Reveals
Former Beat FM OAP and Singer Olamide’s babymama, Maria Okan has revealed that she was in labour for over four days saying its the hardest thing she’s ever done in her life.
Maria who christened her baby girl, Asaiah Monifé Maria, welcomed her on the 16th of August and she opened up on the moments that brought forth her child into the world.
She wrote ;
‘After 4.5 days of labour and pushing her out without pain relief, it’s time to finally celebrate my baby!!! Momma, grandmas, and friends how did y’all do it? The hardest thing I’ve done in my life! ‘Natural birth’ is not for me and I won’t be trying that again. Epidural and I got a future meeting.