- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
I can’t help everyone, I have 3 children to attend to – Ubi Franklin says after battling ‘entitled’ follower
Triple mg record boss, Ubi Franklin, has stated that he can’t help everybody simply because he has three kids and other things to attend to in life.
He made the comment after a fan criticized him following a video he shared on his Instagram page wherein he said:
”do not burn bridges, you may need that bridge.”
The fan while commenting said he was once directed by his dad to meet the media mogul for help but he turned him down. Reacting to this, Ubi Franklin said the fan sounded so entitled and as such promised to block him.
The exchange between them:
He then went further by following up with the post below.