- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Alex Ekubo has apologized to me – Ubi Franklin
Ubi Franklin who got enmeshed in an Instagram stand-off with Alex Ekubo days ago has revealed that the Nollywood actor apologized to him.
Ubi had taken to his IG to write:
“Stop allowing motivational speakers to drive you into a place of delusion and intense confusion. Not everyone will be an entrepreneur.”
This, of course, got Alex to comment saying;
“Ubi, you are the pilot of the flight. Awon inspire to desire, to perspire.”
However while followers are still waiting to see how the brewing feud will end, the MMMG boss said he has moved on from that as Alex has apologized.
“He (Ekubo) was only joking, but I didn’t get the joke. He has already sent a message to apologise. It really wasn’t that serious. Whenever I go for speaking engagements, I always let people know that entrepreneurship is not easy. Because we don’t post our failures online doesn’t mean that a lot of us don’t fail.
“So, for me, I didn’t get his joke but he has already sent me a message, and I don’t have any issue with him. When you have a friend that you see all the time and things like that come from him, you would expect him to have called you and you both would discuss it. I honestly didn’t know it was a joke until he sent me a message that he regretted doing that. Before we knew it, everybody had already seen the post, but he had already apologised, so it is really not an issue” Ubi Franklin told Saturday Beats.