- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Ubi Franklin reacts as his first baby mama says she plays the role of father and mother in their daughter’s life
Ubi Franklin has been forced to issue a response after his first baby mama made a statement that gave the impression he’s a deadbeat father.
Jennifer, while celebrating Zaneta, the child she had with Ubi Franklin, said she “plays the role of father and mother” in their daughter’s life.
Ubi quickly responded to Jennifer’s statement by revealing he’s not in America, so cannot always be present to play his fatherly role.
He, however, pointed out that his baby mama did not say that he doesn’t provide for their daughter.
That woman did not say I don’t take care of my daughter.
If you read up my post, it shows clearly that I don’t live in America and she does most of the work and doesn’t mean I am not doing my side of the pack.
When a woman says I do father and mother job meaning she is a single mother and lives far away and she does all the correcting from a mother and from father. This doesn’t mean I don’t do my job as a father.
Anyone who reads well will see that her post meant no harm.