- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
The interim order stopping the All Progressives Congress (APC) from conducting its governorship primaries in the state using direct method has been set aside by the Sagbama High Court sitting in Yenagoa, Bayesla.
WITHIN NIGERIA had earlier reported that there are controversies in All Progressive Congress (APC), Bayelsa chapter on the method to adopt in electing the candidate of the party in ongoing governorship election in the state.