- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep
A gentleman literally stood for half a dozen hours on a flight just so he could allow his wife stretch out on his chair to sleep.
His photo was shared on social media and a lot of people have had a thing or two to say about it – and a majority of them are horrified by his action.
A woman who witnessed the man’s selfless act while on board a plane shared a photo on Twitter, writing,
“This guy stood up the whole 6 hours so his wife could sleep. Now THAT is love.”
Twitter users agreed it was a lovely thing he did but most felt it was unnecessary as he could still sit while his wife lays her head on his lap.
“If that is love then I rather be lonely,” one man commented.
“That’s not love, his wife is selfish and he is weak,” another Twitter user said.
Another said: “Sounds like that Rose and Jack situation from titanic. So silly.”