- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi loses dad
The CEO of NairaBet/Lawmaker representing the Egbeda/Ona Ara federal constituency at the National Assembly; Akin Alabi has announced the death of his father; Chief Adediran Alabi at the age of 85.
Akin Alabi shared the sad news this morning on Instagram. He wrote;
I lost my dad, Chief Adediran Alabi earlier this morning. He was 85.
According to Mnangagwa:
“It is with the utmost sadness that I announce the passing on of Zimbabwe’s founding father and former President, Cde Robert Mugabe.