- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Lady Narrates How Man Was Not Employed Because He Was Impatient
A Nigerian lady identified as simply as Mosun has narrated experience with a job seeker who lost an employment offer due to his lack of patience.
Every field in the job market is different even in the same industry, and every employer takes time to employ people who have the ability to help a business or a company achieve its goals.
In the case of this Nigerian employer, he was looking for a staff who has enough patience to attend and listen to customers.
According to the lady who shared the story on Twitter, the employer who is her brother asked the job seeker to come in for an interview around 10:00am but refused to begin the interview to test his patience.
She said her brother let the job seeker wait in the lobby until 12:08pm when the man decided to leave the office because he could no longer wait.
Mosun expressed that when she asked her brother why he left the man in the lobby without attending to me. The employer noted that he was watching the job seeker on the CCTV and wanted to test his patience.
The lady explained that the unidentified job seeker was more than qualified for the job but he was not patient.
– Lady shares how her brother disqualified a job applicant despite being qualified for the job. pic.twitter.com/i9Eyk12wzG
— SubDeliveryZone (@SubDeliveryZone) September 9, 2019