- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Indeed, a mother’s love for her child is indestructible and this explains why more often than not, most mothers go above and beyond to secure their children’s future and keep them happy.
Facebook user, Igharu Oghenetega Prince, is one lucky young man who is a living testimony of the goodness of his mother. Prince who is currently undergoing the compulsory one year National Youth Service Corps, paid a visit to his mum in the market where she sells eggs.
Sharing several photos with her, he openly appreciated her for putting him through school from the proceeds she gets from selling eggs. He stated proudly that he is not ashamed of his mother and prayed for God to keep her for him.
In his words:
“I’m not ashamed of my mum. My mom sells eggs and with that, she got me to where I am 2day… I’m forever grateful to God for giving me d most amazing mom in d universe. I pray God keep her for me. Amen”
See photos below: