- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Started the year married, ending the year separated – Choreographer Seyi Oluyole
Nigerian choreographer and founder of Dreamcatcher dance group Seyi Oluyole has thanked God for his miracles in her life as the year comes to an end.
The choreographer shared a post on social media to give thanks to God.
The 27-year-old took to the popular microblogging platform, Twitter, to give thanks to God. Oluyole mentioned the miracles of God in her life.
In a tweet, Oluyole talked about her marriage. She revealed that she started the year 2019 as a married woman but she is ending it separated from her husband.
According to her, the outcome of her marriage is a miracle. She ended her tweet, saying she serves a God of miracles.
In reply to the positive response she got on her tweet, Oluyole thanked people for their support and also replied to the people with negative feedback.
See tweet below:
Started the year married.
Ending the year separated!
I am serving a God of miracles 💃🏾
— Seyi Oluyole BadAss Woman 👩🏽💻 (@SunkitYole) December 1, 2019