- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Marriage Isn’t a bragging right or a trophy – Bovi to Nigerians couples
Nigerian comedian, Abovi Ugboma, popularly known as Bovi, took to his Instastory to talk on marriage.
In a post addressed to both Nigerian men and women, Bovi stated that marriage isn’t a bragging right or a trophy.
According to him, a woman who has a husband is not better than the one who doesn’t and one losing a husband, doesn’t mean she has failed.
He also told Nigerian men that they can’t demand respect from women outside because they have a wife at home.
The posts read:
Note to Nigerian women – Marriage isn’t a bragging right. That you have husband doesn’t make you better than who doesn’t. That you lose husband doesn’t mean you have failed.
Note to Nigerian men – Your wife is your partner. Not a trophy. You can’t demand respect from other women because you have a wife like them at home