- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Marriage Isn’t a bragging right or a trophy – Bovi to Nigerians couples
Nigerian comedian, Abovi Ugboma, popularly known as Bovi, took to his Instastory to talk on marriage.
In a post addressed to both Nigerian men and women, Bovi stated that marriage isn’t a bragging right or a trophy.
According to him, a woman who has a husband is not better than the one who doesn’t and one losing a husband, doesn’t mean she has failed.
He also told Nigerian men that they can’t demand respect from women outside because they have a wife at home.
The posts read:
Note to Nigerian women – Marriage isn’t a bragging right. That you have husband doesn’t make you better than who doesn’t. That you lose husband doesn’t mean you have failed.
Note to Nigerian men – Your wife is your partner. Not a trophy. You can’t demand respect from other women because you have a wife like them at home