- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
EPL: Iheanacho announces new name after scoring winning goal against Everton
Leicester City striker, Kelechi Iheanacho, has said that he should now be called ‘Mr. VAR after scoring in their 2-1 win over Everton on Sunday.
Iheanacho scored the game-winning goal in injury time in a 2-1 win at the King Power Stadium, also provided an assist for Jamie Vardy.
After the game, the ecstatic former Manchester City front man demanded to be known as Mr VAR from now onwards.
“I have been waiting for this opportunity. I knew one day it’s going to come,” he told Sky Sports.
“I’m happy today to get the goal and assisting Jamie.
“You can call me Mr.VAR – I knew it was a goal. I was onside. Happy that VAR counted.”