- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
‘I’m Broke Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K
In a chat he posted online, the lady had complained to him that she was broke and would need some money. So he decided to help with what he had.
Surprisingly, she told him she didn’t say she was hungry, that rather she was broke. probably expecting more than what he sent to her.
See the chat below:
Meanwhile, A woman who was recently attacked by her landlord’s five dogs has recounted the horrific experience as she revealed that she could hear the sound of her flesh being torn off by the vicious animals.
The dogs tore the flesh from Ms Cherish Muchegwa’s arms, legs and behind on Sunday, March 10, at a house in West Somerton suburb in Zimbabwe.
In an interview with the Chronicle at the United Bulawayo Hospital in Zimbabwe, Ms Muchegwa (25), described how the decision to go back home after dropping her son at her parents’ home before following her husband, Mr Joseph Masaiti, to church nearly turned fatal.