- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
‘I’m Broke Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K
In a chat he posted online, the lady had complained to him that she was broke and would need some money. So he decided to help with what he had.
Surprisingly, she told him she didn’t say she was hungry, that rather she was broke. probably expecting more than what he sent to her.
See the chat below:
Meanwhile, A woman who was recently attacked by her landlord’s five dogs has recounted the horrific experience as she revealed that she could hear the sound of her flesh being torn off by the vicious animals.
The dogs tore the flesh from Ms Cherish Muchegwa’s arms, legs and behind on Sunday, March 10, at a house in West Somerton suburb in Zimbabwe.
In an interview with the Chronicle at the United Bulawayo Hospital in Zimbabwe, Ms Muchegwa (25), described how the decision to go back home after dropping her son at her parents’ home before following her husband, Mr Joseph Masaiti, to church nearly turned fatal.