- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
White Woman Slammed On Social Media For Braiding Her Hair Like An African
A white woman has taken to social media to show off her braids hairstyle. Unfortunately, her post was met with mixed reactions, many of which were negative.
Most social media users did not take kindly to the cultural appropriation displayed by the hairstyle. Twitter user dezzyalexa posted her hair selfie on the social media platform and was instantly hit with a flood of mentions.
Her post went viral as social media users rushed to voice their opinions.
Twitter user Screaming_soup said: “And the fact that, just like many of us, she took multiple photos and selected the one she thought was “best”… this is the result.”
You all seem very annoyed by me saying that so here ya go, me with braids 🙂 pic.twitter.com/ZtyUQQryPm
— Desiree Alexa (@dezzyalexa) September 7, 2019
Thebiasbitc said: “Should’ve sat this one out lmaoo why would you drag yourself like this.”
Iwantosleep2020 said: “Your hair WILL fall out.” While
TaylorBold said: “I don’t even care about race right now but they look awful.”
Anaisbby said: “You truly don’t look good in them beloved but do you. When your hair becomes damaged we will laugh at you.”