- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
BBNaija 2019: I’ll Be Depressed If Tacha Wins Big Brother – Basketmouth
Comedian Basketmouth, has said that he would be depressed if Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha, wins the reality TV show.
In an exclusive chat on Hotroom, the 40-year-old revealed that he was not a supporter of Tacha.
“I’ll be depressed if Tacha wins Big Brother Naija because I’d wonder what we’re promoting. Are we promoting disrespect? Are we promoting a lack of team spirit? Because she doesn’t have a good team spirit.”
Continuing Basketmouth said: “I’m sorry, but with all due respect to the fans that love her, I don’t like her arrogance and the fact that she’s rude and disrespectful. I don’t buy into that,” he said.
Tacha has been in a series of spats in the house.
Last Sunday, Big Brother Naija fans came after Tacha for saying fellow housemate, Seyi Awolowo, has not achieved as much as her even though he is older.
The self-styled Port Harcourt first daughter made the statement when show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, asked about a disagreement she had with Seyi earlier in the week.
“Seyi is old but does not have sense and act his age. If it wasn’t for Big Brother, he wouldn’t have achieved anything. What I have achieved at 23, Seyi has not achieved at his age,” she boasted.