- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
EPL: Tammy Abraham breaks Hazard’s record at Chelsea
Chelsea striker, Tammy Abraham, broke a record held by Eden Hazard at the club, by becoming the youngest player to score a hat-trick at the club.
The 21-year-old striker was on fire against Wolves in a 5-2 victory, netting his first on the 34-minute mark before bagging two more either side of the half time break.
Hazard previously held the record, after netting three times against Newcastle back in 2014.
But Hazard was 23 at the time in the 3-0 win, meaning Abraham has beaten the record by two years.
Abraham has also become the first English player to score a hat-trick for Chelsea, since Frank Lampard all the way back in 2011.