- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
PHOTO: Imo State Police declares ‘Small Witch’ wanted for armed robbery, cultism
Ebuka Ukachukwu popularly known as Small Witch has been declared wanted by Imo State Police Command for armed robbery, unlawful possession of firearms and cultism.
In a statement dated September 19, 2019 and made available to media outlets, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, SP Ikeokwu Godson Orlando disclosed that the suspect, 22, a native of Abatu Village in Oguta Local government Area is alleged to have been involved in armed robbery, unlawful possession of firearms, cultism and cult related activities.
The police hereby urge anyone with useful information regarding the whereabouts of Ukachukwu to report to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIIP, Owerri or to the nearest police station or call the police control room number 08034773600.
The statement reads thus;
In other news, a video of two Faculty of Humanity lecturers arguing over who would conduct lectures in a class has gone viral on social media.
Earlier today, the teaching staff were captured arguing seriously on who to teach the students who were seated in a particular lecture room.